Women and Family Law
A plain-English guide to family law in New South Wales covering a range of topics such as divorce, children, property settlements and AVOs.
This is the 10th edition of Women and Family Law published April 2014. It is available online, as an eBook in multiple formats and in hard copy.
Visit the relevant webpage for each chapter to download individual chapters in PDF format.
eBook versions are also available to download on the Apple iBookstore, Google Play Books, and the Kindle store.
- Chapter 1: General Information
- Chapter 2: Getting Help
- Chapter 3: Divorce
- Chapter 4: Children
- Chapter 5: Protection against violence and harassment
- Chapter 6: Child support and maintenance
- Chapter 7: Property
- Chapter 8: Legal language
- Chapter 9: Referrals and resources
To order a copy of publications published by WLS, visit our Publications Order page.