Women’s Legal Service NSW (WLS NSW) is a community legal centre providing women with a range of free community legal services, including legal advice and information, education, training and resources across metropolitan and regional areas of New South Wales.
WLS NSW provides a free service for all women in the community, particularly for those who are socially and economically disadvantaged.
Help over the phone
Face-to-face legal advice
WLS NSW provides a range of face-to-face legal advice services:
- Women’s Health Centre Advice Clinics
- Family Relationship Centre Partnership
- LEAP for Women
- IWLP Outreach Clinics
WLS NSW also provides legal advice and ongoing casework through our specialist programs:
- Domestic Violence Legal Service
- Indigenous Women’s Legal Program
- Working Women’s Legal Service
- Care and Protection Legal Advice
Areas of Law
For more information about the types of legal matters in which WLS NSW can give legal advice or representation see Areas of Law.